Life can be hard at times. Though it might seem like your hopes and dreams have been dashed, it is never too late to pick yourself up and start over. Here are ten quotes that will motivate and uplift you to find happiness again.
- “You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call ‘failure’ is not the falling down, but the staying down.” —Mary Pickford
- “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.” – John Pierpont Morgan
- “It’s never too late to be who you might have been.” – George Eliot
- “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be.” – Wayne W Dyer
- “The beginning is always today.” —Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” —Lao Tzu
- “You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.” – Anonymous
- “Do not wait until conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes conditions perfect.” – Alan Cohen
- The beginning is the most important part of the work.” – Plato
Take a leap of faith and embrace the possibilities of the open road ahead. You can’t control everything that happens in your life but you can choose to make a fresh start and be the driving force of your own destiny.
Fattima Mahdi is a author, mentor, lyricist and professional roller-skater. She uses both her love for writing and music to address socio-political issues prevalent in society today. She is also the proud author of Love Don’t Come Easy. Read More stories by Fattima Mahdi