Day by day I can feel the higher dimensional flow strengthening. It’s challenging the ‘normality’ of life — all the subtle interrelations we allow to bind us into invisible limitation. You look out into the world, your life, and the mind goes immediately to work, computing subtle judgements of expectations about how things should work, bound together with emotional anxiety about anything that would invite you to take a chance — to step beyond the bounds of the comfortable. In every moment we face a choice: we can either continue to accept this limitation as the comfortable cell we live in, or open out through these painful contractions into the vulnerability of an open space.
What will happen if we dare to do that?
Understanding what “The Flow” is
Opening through the normality of what we accept as ‘real’, presents enormous risk and challenge. Which is why most people don’t do it — why most accept the comfortable box they were born into and grow up in. It takes proverbial ‘balls’ to confront the tried and tested, the accepted and expected, and say “No! — I am not defined by yesterday’s drama”. I am much more than that, I can be, express and do, so much more.
There is a flow, which you can tap into, when you’re prepared to step into the void of not knowing. Think about it, where there is emptiness, there is the infinite potential before the moment is born. This is where the flow comes from, this is what brings life alive, this is what breaks the continual repetitive limitation of ‘Groundhog Day’.
But you’ve got to work for it. You got to test it, challenge it, work to open out through it to accept that you simply don’t know, and be awesomely okay in that. This is the key to living the flow — being awesomely okay with not knowing. Because what happens then, is you soften, and as you soften, you open into the subtle psychic senses, inside, within yourself. It is these that are tuned into, and ride, the emergent wave that arises from the source, and into the moment.
Now the next challenge — commitment and pushing through.
Catching the Wave
As the flow begins to build, it connects through your psychic senses, then sweeps you up like a surfer taking to the wave. Quickly enough, as the power builds and surges through you, you’ll start to see ‘rocks’ that you’re heading towards. These are the reflections of the world you’ve lived in, saying: “You can’t do it; you can’t go that way; you’ll fall off; you’re not good enough to ride; you’re doing the crazy thing.” If you react to this, you’ll tighten in this fear-based judgement, then stiffen, which diminishes the flowing wave coming through you; and so, you manifest your limitation and fall off.
You start to wonder, Is there even a flow anyway? Was I crazy to even try and connect with it? That’s why it takes (proverbial) ‘balls’ (whether you’re man, woman or transgender) to ride the wave in the first place.
Through this old reality of limitation, if you really yearn to access the magic of the emergent higher dimensional tide, you have to confront, test and break the ‘norms’. You’ve got to open a space through these and drop into the void of vulnerability. But then not just stay there — look for, feel for, attune to, the emergent wave that wants to speak through your psychic senses. You know how to ride. But in this density, you have to commit to reacquire those gifts once more.
How will you begin?
3 Simple Steps to Riding the Flow
(1) It can begin in the small things — with Innovation. Take any aspect of your life, begin with whatever thread first presents itself, and ask: “How can I innovate what I am being in this situation? How can I be more of me, and therefore create some kind of positive change?” Ask the question, watch for the feeling response, then step directly into it. Don’t worry about ‘making mistakes’ by taking the step — you simply can’t. The only mistake we can make, is not inquiring as to why a choice went a particular way; not inquiring what you learned about yourself from it. (Check out this Openhand Innovation Video)
(2) If you begin this way, you start to pick up ‘threads of consciousness’ that are activating in the moment. And as you pull on the threads, the old garment unravels — the unraveling yarn then rejoins the flow, which amplifies and builds inside of you the more you work to unravel.
(3) A new weave then begins to take form, one which better reflects a new emergent YOU. It feels ever better, because each new garment you create, is a closer reflection of your highest self. Life becomes miraculous and magical — even the ‘ordinary’ is unwound into the extraordinary. The simplest of things begin to speak into the depths of your soul.
So I challenge you today:
Confront at least one situation in your life — challenge what is expected of you or has been conditioned within. It could be in your career, relationships, or general living circumstances. Just challenge one thing and pick up the first thread of inquiry that reveals itself. The ‘pull on it’ — meaning bring awareness to it. Open out through any contractions of the expected. Open into the void where literally anything could happen. Then take a chance on the first sense of “this way now; this is how to be now”. Then watch how you learn, evolve and grow from that situation — watch how it shapes something different in front of you.
We can be so much more than we present to the world. We can experience an aliveness practically beyond imagination. We can come into a movement that has the greatest benevolence for us. We can be swept up into a way of living and being that is totally beyond the ‘normal’… When we’re prepared to take a risk and step courageously into the World we don’t know. That’s where life really begins.
That’s exactly how I shot this video — watch out for the chance encounter with the three cheeky monkeys at the end!
In loving support,
About the author:
Openhand is a unique approach to spiritual evolution: integrating enlightened wisdom of spiritual masters through the ages, it is a way of tapping into the Benevolent Guiding Consciousness of the Universe and aligning with it in your life. It helps you unveil your True Self, remove karmic blockages and unfold your Divine Destiny. It leads to authentic, resilient and truly successful living.
Recommended articles by Open:
- 19 Signs You’re Engaged in the Higher Dimensional Shift
- Increased Volcanic Activity and the 5D Shift
- Lightwarriors, Fear Not What is Happening… Everything is Perfect!
- The Process of Transforming from 3D to 5D Earth
- Dealing With the Challenges of Being an Empath or Highly Sensitive
- The System is Dying: Step Out All You Lightwarriors!
- You Are The One – The Universe is Moving Within You
- 50% of the World’s Wildlife Gone in Just 2 Human Generations
- The True Nature of the Spirit Warrior… Are You One?
- Understanding the Chakras and How They Impact Our Outer Life